I'm not sure how many of you know about 'Saatchi Online' (if you're an artist/designer it's amazing!) but basically its a place to upload a portfolio of work, look at other people work, enter competitions and get networking.
I recently entered the Saatchi 'Showdown' competition - different pieces go up against one another and people vote, the one with the least votes get eliminated, the other goes to the next round. The showdown is in the first stage, I'm currently ranks 54th out of 3777! If I stay ranked above 128th place I'll get into the 'Final Showdown' - this would be amazing!
If you like art and/or my work then please join Saatchi Online and vote for my piece "Unity" in the showdown.
I'll keep you all posted on how I'm doing!
is this done in oil??its amazing :) i will vote for you right now xx
ReplyDeleteit is yes, thank you so much! I really appreciate it xxx
ReplyDelete