I'm proud to reveal the culmination of my A.2 personal investigation coursework. I think for me this has been my favourite art project so far, I connected with it on so many levels. I feel as through through representing my definition of moments in this final piece and all of the work leading up to it, I have accomplished all I set out to. I approached this project in an adverse way to my normal method; my work stayed closely recognisable from start to finish. In working in this way, I worked out and refined the subtleties, something I've always wanted to do.
You also may like to know that you can now find me at 'Saatchi online'. Here is the link to my profile, Abigail Jubb @ Saatchi Online. Soon you'll be able to purchase prints of my work on there too! Exciting stuff.
you're so talented! That is an amazing painting! xxx
ReplyDeletelove it!
ReplyDelete