Amazing, These drawings are so good! just wondering what kind of pencil or material you draw with? Is it just a regular pencil, or a graphite stick or charcoal??
Thank you so much, I love reading comments and knowing you're finding my posts interesting. I draw with a really sharp regular pencil. I am quite smudgy though too (although I was told recently to try steer clear of smudging). I only ever use really decent cartridge paper too.
Amazing, These drawings are so good! just wondering what kind of pencil or material you draw with? Is it just a regular pencil, or a graphite stick or charcoal??
ReplyDeletethe last one is my favourite of these amazing three pieces.
ReplyDeletexxx
http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much, I love reading comments and knowing you're finding my posts interesting.
ReplyDeleteI draw with a really sharp regular pencil. I am quite smudgy though too (although I was told recently to try steer clear of smudging).
I only ever use really decent cartridge paper too.