These are a taster of what I'm getting up to at the moment. I'm currently working on my A.2 investigation and have devised a concept around moments which has sort of led into the transition between states in mental, physical and symbolic form... it's all become very confusing and very Abi-ish. In a nutshell... I've been thinking a lot about nature over culture, it's a theme that seems to pop up everywhere. My wondering led to me thinking about the contived and th natural, how all things seem to find a way back from their forced states to their primitive ones. I've been looking at ice and wax melting, water turning into steam and changes alike. I want to apply this idea of he contrived 'melting' to human life and I guess to me, moments are our chance to be truly in touch with our core, in moments I know that I am oblivious to constraints of society. I hope that makes sense!
I've representing all this through images of mundane life moments whilst trying to incorporate textures and filters such as water. I'm telling you now I have had a time with trying to master this paint style and oils simultaneously, BUT I finally feel like It's coming together.
you are a real artist! ;-)
ReplyDeletehttp://wonderfashionista.blogspot.com/